- The American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians.
- The American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians designates this program for a maximum of 12.00 of AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. Your chosen sessions must be attended in their entirety. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Well Assembled Meetings. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Credit
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 12.00 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
You must request your certificate within 30 days of the activity to meet the deadline for submission to PARS.
Objectives - After Attending This Program You Should Be Able To:
- Discuss the relevant part of the acute stroke work-up in medical patients.
- Identify the real statistics around the gender leadership gap in medicine.
- Define the vicarious trauma and recognize associated symptoms.
How to Get Your Certificate:
- Go to http://well.cmecertificateonline.com
- If you need MOC points, choose “2021 Physician Moms Group Annual Meeting - MOC Points” link, check off which sessions you want credit for, complete the posttests, answer evaluation questions and get your certificate.
- If you need Physician (CME) credit, or need the balance of physician credit after claiming your MOC points, choose the “2021 Physician Moms Group Annual Meeting – CME Credit” link.
Please print all pages of your certificate for your record.
Questions? Email Certificate@AmedcoEmail.com